Showing results 1 to 25 of 38
Search took 0.14 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gene S. Berkowitz[_2_]
Forum: Digital Photography January 28th 09, 11:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 10
More questions from...

In article ,
says...
ray wrote:
On Tue, 27 Jan 2009 06:59:37 -0800, Mikie wrote:

I own a A470. The manual included is a minor...
Forum: Digital Photography January 26th 09, 05:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 69
Etymology of "Sinister

In article , tony_cooper213
@earthlink.net says...
On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 22:40:31 GMT, Gene S. Berkowitz
wrote:

In article...
Forum: Digital Photography January 25th 09, 10:40 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 69
Etymology of "Sinister

In article , tony_cooper213
@earthlink.net says...
On Sun, 25 Jan 2009 17:00:42 GMT, Gene S. Berkowitz
wrote:

In article...
Forum: Digital Photography January 25th 09, 05:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 69
Etymology of "Sinister

In article , tony_cooper213
@earthlink.net says...

What is odd about Obama is that he wears his wrist-watch on his left
hand. Most left-handers wear...
Forum: Digital Photography August 3rd 08, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 35
DSLR and P&S Smackdown

In article ,
says...
This might be fun. Yesterday, I took two pictures. One with a Canon SD890IS
and a second with a Nikon D300...
Forum: Digital Photography July 24th 08, 03:34 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Battery charger for England

In article ,
says...
On 2008-07-23, John McWilliams wrote:
Chris H wrote:
In message
Forum: In The Darkroom May 28th 08, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 2
PARIS in sepia. 240 new pictures ;

In article 200805281014368930-not@dotcom, says...
On 2008-05-28 03:03:43 -0700, PS said:

I've just uploaded pictures from my last trip to Paris.
Enjoy!
Forum: Digital Photography May 28th 08, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom

On 2008-05-28 03:03:43 -0700, PS said:

I've just uploaded pictures from my last trip to Paris.
Enjoy!
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras May 28th 08, 08:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom

On 2008-05-28 03:03:43 -0700, PS said:

I've just uploaded pictures from my last trip to Paris.
Enjoy!
Forum: Digital Photography May 5th 08, 12:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Panasonic PV-GS15 SD Card layout

In article ,
says...
at my wife's work., they have a Panasonic PV-GS15 camcorder.
It uses DV for the video, and...
Forum: Digital Photography April 22nd 08, 03:35 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Fuji finepix A350 "Card error"

In article ,
says...
I recently purchased a new 2GB xD picture card for my Girlfriends fuji
Finepix A350 camera. It seems...
Forum: Digital Photography March 30th 08, 07:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 7
CHDK Now Supports 25 Canon Powershot Models

In article ,
says...
On Sat, 29 Mar 2008 17:03:16 GMT, "Martin Riddle"
wrote:

What about...
Forum: Digital Photography March 29th 08, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 7
CHDK Now Supports 25 Canon Powershot Models

In article oDuHj.94$ie3.5@trndny02, says...
What about RAW? doesn't seem to work.

It works on my A630...

--Gene
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras March 29th 08, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 3
CHDK Now Supports 25 Canon Powershot Models

In article oDuHj.94$ie3.5@trndny02, says...
What about RAW? doesn't seem to work.

It works on my A630...

--Gene
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras March 29th 08, 08:31 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.point+shoot,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 3
CHDK Now Supports 25 Canon Powershot Models

In article oDuHj.94$ie3.5@trndny02, says...
What about RAW? doesn't seem to work.

It works on my A630...

--Gene
Forum: Digital Photography January 28th 08, 04:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
The "Digital Photography Not Permitted On Aircraft..." thread

In article ,
says...
In article , Gene S.
Berkowitz wrote:
Forum: Digital Photography January 27th 08, 10:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
The "Digital Photography Not Permitted On Aircraft..." thread

In article ,
says...
Podge wrote:

"acl" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography January 27th 08, 07:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 36
SD replacing CF?

In article ,
says...
In article , Ilya Zakharevich says...

All mobiles I saw take SD (in...
Forum: Digital Photography January 20th 08, 04:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,nz.general,aus.aviation
Replies: 710
Digital Photography On Aircraft Not Permitted on Take Off or Landing

In article ,
says...
Gene S. Berkowitz wrote:
In article , says...

I...
Forum: Digital Photography January 20th 08, 04:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 19
CoolPix 950, FAT16 problem with large card

In article , says...
In article ,
John Navas wrote:

Why not...
Forum: Digital Photography January 20th 08, 04:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,nz.general,aus.aviation
Replies: 710
Digital Photography On Aircraft Not Permitted on Take Off or Landing

In article , says...

I agree with this. I would have thought that there would be more danger if a
passenger inadvertently left a cell phone on than...
Forum: Digital Photography January 15th 08, 04:21 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 710
Digital Photography On Aircraft Not Permitted on Take Off or Landing

In article WtUij.8276$KU.178@trnddc01, says...
I am going to put on my sarcastic hat for a this reply.

"I guess when I turn off my cellphone/Pager, then the...
Forum: Digital Photography January 15th 08, 03:59 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Missed Photo Op

In article ae830296-c9bb-41c2-bbae-1c559ee5bdf0
@j20g2000hsi.googlegroups.com, says...
I have no doubt that a man is capable of putting a dog on a
motorcycle, but I...
Forum: Digital Photography January 14th 08, 07:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,nz.general,aus.aviation
Replies: 710
Digital Photography On Aircraft Not Permitted on Take Off or Landing

In article , says...

"Gene S. Berkowitz" wrote in message
In article...
Forum: Digital Photography January 14th 08, 06:09 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,nz.general,aus.aviation
Replies: 710
Digital Photography On Aircraft Not Permitted on Take Off orLanding

In article , says...

But if a "switched on" digital camera really does present a danger to
aircraft navigation systems, why would the pilot of ANY...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 38