Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: geronimo
Forum: Digital Photography March 20th 09, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By geronimo
SD capacity of Coolpix L18?

I bought a used Nikon Coolpix L18. No manual included. Nikon would not
let me D/L the manual becasue I have not registered it with Nikon. I
wasnt to purchase another SD card or it, (has a 2GB one...
Forum: Digital Photography February 27th 09, 04:42 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By geronimo
Coolpix: how to disable date?

I bought a Coolpix L18 from ebay used, and so I did not get a
manual with it, nor transfer cable nor software. Figured out just
about everything, but I cannot find out how to diable the...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras June 9th 07, 09:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 1
Posted By geronimo
Kodak C530 SD card error??

I upgraded the SD card from 1 gb to 2 gb. They are both SD, but the
original one says "Filemate", whiile the new one says (in red)
"Scandisk". Well, then new card DOES NOT WORK. THe camera says...
Forum: Photographing Nature May 26th 07, 08:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.technique.nature
Replies: 3
Posted By geronimo
Good scenic spots in N. Arizona?

We are going to be staying at Grand Canyon S. Rim for three days. So
will get lots of pics of the Canyon area, but what are some more
picturesque spots that might be within an hours drive, or not too...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras May 21st 07, 03:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 2
Posted By geronimo
Light objects in foreground washed out!

No, that WAS with the flash off. Regards, geronimo

On Sun, 20 May 2007 14:59:16 -0400, Jim Nagy
wrote:

In article ,...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras May 20th 07, 07:43 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 2
Posted By geronimo
Light objects in foreground washed out!

I am new with digital photography, just got a Kodak C530 5mp digital
camera. I am just shooting in auto mode. Took portraits ouside on a
sunny day in the shade. When I took full body shots, the...
Forum: Digital Photography January 12th 07, 07:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By geronimo
How to get good scans of dark slides?

I have a large collection of old slides from the 60s and 70s. I bought
an HP Scanjet 4890 scanner and have been scanning them into digital
form, TIFFs. A few are dark, underexposed. When you preview...
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7