Search: Posts made by: LauraWilliams
Forum: Digital Photography October 28th 20, 07:11 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By LauraWilliams
This is exactly what I was looking for my...

This is exactly what I was looking for my photos!
https://fixthephoto.com/corporate-video-editing
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment February 9th 20, 12:43 PM
Replies: 2
Posted By LauraWilliams
Thank you, this is very useful information for...

Thank you, this is very useful information for me, I am going to use it soon!

http://fixthephoto.com/home-video-editing-service
Forum: In The Darkroom September 23rd 19, 07:34 PM
Replies: 1
Posted By LauraWilliams
This is a very useful topic for those involved in...

This is a very useful topic for those involved in product photography!

http://fixthephoto.com/free-lightroom-tutorials.html
Forum: General Photography Techniques September 12th 19, 04:57 PM
Replies: 4
Posted By LauraWilliams
This is exactly what I was looking for for my...

This is exactly what I was looking for for my photos! I would also like to advise you this http://fixthephoto.com/free-fall-photoshop-actions
Forum: Digital Photography August 6th 19, 08:46 PM
Replies: 20
Posted By LauraWilliams
I am really grateful for this...

I am really grateful for this information!

https://workingabetterlife.com/why-outsourced-photo-editing-works-pros-cons/
Forum: Photographing People December 22nd 18, 01:26 PM
Replies: 38
Posted By LauraWilliams
There are a number of frame styles available...

There are a number of frame styles available within Elements already, which you'd find under Layer Styles. There are a lot of useful sites about photo and photo editing, my favorite blog
Forum: Digital Photography November 21st 17, 08:36 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By LauraWilliams
Oh, I noticed it too! In addition, I found this...

Oh, I noticed it too! In addition, I found this topic interesting and that's what I found http://weedit.photos/2017/iphone-photography-tips-and-tricks/ What do you think about this?