Search: Posts made by: LauraWilliams
Forum: Photographing People December 22nd 18, 12:26 PM
Replies: 38
Posted By LauraWilliams
There are a number of frame styles available...

There are a number of frame styles available within Elements already, which you'd find under Layer Styles. There are a lot of useful sites about photo and photo editing, my favorite blog
Forum: Digital Photography November 21st 17, 07:36 PM
Replies: 7
Posted By LauraWilliams
Oh, I noticed it too! In addition, I found this...

Oh, I noticed it too! In addition, I found this topic interesting and that's what I found http://weedit.photos/2017/iphone-photography-tips-and-tricks/ What do you think about this?