Showing results 1 to 25 of 72
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Charles E. Hardwidge[_2_]
Forum: Digital Photography June 18th 13, 05:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 72
serious price drop on Nik software

"nospam" wrote in message

so you admit arguing just to argue, what you accuse me of doing. that
makes you a hypocrite.

I...
Forum: Digital Photography April 13th 13, 11:44 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
Tale of the Laser - redux

"nick c" wrote in message

Yes indeed, when you called Robert Coe a bigot, you resorted to verbal
subterfuge through...
Forum: Digital Photography April 11th 13, 11:36 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
Tale of the Laser - redux

"nick c" wrote in message

I haven't the slightest idea of what your talking about. Rereading my
posts I found a time where I said...
Forum: Digital Photography April 5th 13, 07:20 AM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
Tale of the Laser - redux

"Eric Stevens" wrote in message
On Thu, 4 Apr 2013 15:32:02 +0100, "Charles E. Hardwidge"
Forum: Digital Photography April 4th 13, 05:27 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
Tale of the Laser - redux

"George Kerby" wrote in message
On 4/4/13 9:32 AM, in article , "Charles E.
Hardwidge"...
Forum: Digital Photography April 4th 13, 03:32 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
Tale of the Laser - redux

"Tony Cooper" wrote in message

You seem to think that an objection to the state paying for the
procedures is somehow...
Forum: Digital Photography April 4th 13, 06:58 AM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
Tale of the Laser - redux

"Tony Cooper" wrote in message
On Thu, 4 Apr 2013 05:20:53 +0100, "Charles E. Hardwidge"
Forum: Digital Photography April 4th 13, 05:20 AM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
Tale of the Laser - redux

"Tony Cooper" wrote in message

My position is clearly stated in the second paragraph above: Bob is
not guilty of...
Forum: Digital Photography April 3rd 13, 01:55 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
Tale of the Laser - redux

"Tony Cooper" wrote in message
On Wed, 3 Apr 2013 05:52:53 +0100, "Charles E. Hardwidge"
Forum: Digital Photography April 3rd 13, 04:05 AM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
Tale of the Laser - redux

"George Kerby" wrote in message
On 4/2/13 11:51 AM, in article , "Charles E.
Hardwidge"...
Forum: Digital Photography April 2nd 13, 05:51 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
Tale of the Laser - redux

"George Kerby" wrote in message
On 4/2/13 9:39 AM, in article , "Charles E.
Hardwidge"...
Forum: Digital Photography April 2nd 13, 03:39 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
Tale of the Laser - redux

"Tony Cooper" wrote in message

It seems to me that you are conflating two separate issues and blaming
Bob for a...
Forum: Digital Photography April 2nd 13, 06:49 AM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
Tale of the Laser - redux

"Robert Coe" wrote in message
On Mon, 1 Apr 2013 02:35:18 +0100, "Charles E. Hardwidge"
wrote:
:
:...
Forum: Digital Photography April 1st 13, 05:47 AM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
Tale of the Laser - redux

"nick c" wrote in message

...... and should anyone openly disagree with your definition of a human
right you would immediately...
Forum: Digital Photography April 1st 13, 02:35 AM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
Tale of the Laser - redux

"nick c" wrote in message
Charles E. Hardwidge wrote:
"Robert Coe" wrote in message
Forum: Digital Photography March 31st 13, 03:19 PM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 122
Tale of the Laser - redux

"Robert Coe" wrote in message

Don't get me started. Here in Massachusetts we have a savage murderer
doing life in prison. He's...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment January 11th 13, 06:56 AM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 17
SI Comments - Cooper

"Robert Coe" wrote in message

I quite understand, but really that was my point. Since you can set NR in
camera, it can hardly be...
Forum: Digital Photography January 10th 13, 07:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 44
How do you clean a Nikon SLR and strap covered in toxic chemicals?

"Danny D." wrote in message

That's vastly less worrisome because it can take being soaked in the
solution; but the camera has to be...
Forum: Digital Photography January 10th 13, 07:10 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography,rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 44
How do you clean a Nikon SLR and strap covered in toxic chemicals?

"Danny D." wrote in message

I'm sorry if I ever intimated I 'must' clear it. It's land. It's covered
in Pacific Poison Oak. I just...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras December 31st 12, 07:31 AM Posted to alt.photography,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 4
Infant newbie question ......

"Steve B" wrote in message

He was in the "Long Rangers". The 13th AF, USAC. 307th bomb group out of
Morotai. Philipines, Borneo,...
Forum: Digital Photography December 27th 12, 08:23 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,alt.photography,alt.comp.freeware
Replies: 8
How does TinEye actually work to identify a photo (does it use EXIF?)

"William Don**ly" wrote in message

I doubt you'd have the exact algorithm (nor would I know what to do with
it), but, do you at...
Forum: Digital Photography September 18th 12, 09:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 36
EOS-6D - 20 Mpix FF [ WiFi, GPS ]

"otter" wrote in message

My take is that with the 6D Canon isn't looking to compete with the
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras September 7th 12, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 261
Photoshop Elements sale: $59 Aug 28 only

"nospam" wrote in message
In article , Charles E. Hardwidge
Forum: Digital Photography September 7th 12, 05:02 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 332

"nospam" wrote in message
In article , Charles E. Hardwidge
Forum: Digital Photography September 6th 12, 05:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital,alt.photography
Replies: 332
Photoshop Elements sale: $59 Aug 28 only

"Charles E. Hardwidge" wrote in message

"Trevor" wrote in message

Most...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 72