Showing results 1 to 7 of 7
Search took 0.02 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Grumps
Forum: Digital Photography May 22nd 07, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 89
Posted By Grumps
EVF - is 115,000 enough? Or is 205,000-230,000 really what is needed?

wrote in message
On Tue, 22 May 2007 11:41:49 -0400, M-M wrote:

In article...
Forum: Digital Photography May 7th 07, 09:00 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Grumps
Thumbnail question

"bateman" wrote in message
On May 6, 10:14 pm, Charles Gillen gillen@hisdotcom wrote:
bateman ...
Forum: Digital Photography May 3rd 07, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 15
Posted By Grumps
Nikon D200 for 700 Euros....too good to be true?

"bob" wrote in message
They seem un avaiable all the time I tried calling them !! The phone
sounded as if it diverted.

I...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras May 3rd 07, 04:19 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

"bob" wrote in message
They seem un avaiable all the time I tried calling them !! The phone
sounded as if it diverted.

I...
Forum: Digital Photography April 26th 07, 07:08 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 8
Posted By Grumps
Sony alpha problem

wrote in message
Hi,
I bought my alpha a few months ago and shortly after i bought it some
asshole broke into my car...
Forum: Digital Photography April 3rd 07, 07:13 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Grumps
Canon battery

"Ken Lucke" wrote in message
In article , Mike
Jacoubowsky...
Forum: Digital Photography April 2nd 07, 11:34 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 5
Posted By Grumps
Canon battery

Hi
Is an NB-2LH just a higher power version of the NB-2L (and so will they fit
in an EOS400)?
Ta.
Showing results 1 to 7 of 7