Photo from today by m-m
Behind my house today. A mother and her baby deer who have no idea humans can be a threat. http://mhmyers.com/d80/dsc_4920sm.jpg -- m-m www.mhmyers.com
Today 03:50 AM
by m-m Go to last post
6 19 Digital Photography
OT: Firefox slowly deteriorating as a viable browser by Carlos E.R.
On 2018-07-23 01:33, RichA wrote: On Sunday, 22 July 2018 10:39:44 UTC-4, Jes Me wrote: On Sun, 22 Jul 2018 04:24:28 -0700 (PDT), RichA...
Today 02:20 AM
by Carlos E.R. Go to last post
0 1 Digital Photography
XF200mm f/2.0 review by Savageduck[_3_]
https://jonasraskphotography.com/2018/07/20/fujinon-xf200mm-f-2-mini-review- the-crown-jewel-of-x/ -- Regards, Savageduck
Two monitors with LR update - Problem by Eric Stevens
I use two identical Dell UP2516D 2560 x 1440 monitors driven by a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1070 Display adapter. The operating system is the current 1803 version of...
String tripod by Johnny[_2_]
I have a basic digital compact and use a string tripod to avoid camera shake. I usually loop the string round the back of my neck but most advice sites...
OT: Firefox slowly deteriorating as a viable browser by Ken Hart[_4_]
On 07/22/2018 07:24 AM, RichA wrote: I've noticed a deterioration as a browser over the past year or so. Various problems on different platforms. It just...
Yesterday 10:42 PM
by Ken Hart[_4_] Go to last post
0 1 Digital Photography
Epson P600 by philo
My P600 died and I have a lot of new 760 ink If anyone wants it let me know. Will sell cheap.
by philo Go to last post
10 18 Digital Photography
OT: Firefox slowly deteriorating as a viable browser by nospam
In article , Paul Carmichael wrote: Firefox on this linux box says every morning that it...
OT: Firefox slowly deteriorating as a viable browser by Carlos E.R.
On 2018-07-22 13:24, RichA wrote: I've noticed a deterioration as a browser over the past year or so. Various problems on different platforms. It just...
Yesterday 01:35 PM
by Carlos E.R. Go to last post