Showing results 1 to 6 of 6
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Ralph D.
Forum: Digital Photography April 13th 11, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Ralph D.
Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens

I do not shoot Canon but my kid has a Canon 10D. He is taking a photography
course in high school and could use a 50mm.

I have heard that the Canon EF 50mm f/1.8 II Camera Lens would make a fair...
Forum: Digital Photography November 28th 09, 02:08 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Ralph D.
Lense Compatability Questions

I am looking for a lens for my son's Canon 10D and am considering replacing
my own camera in the process. (His lens is first then we'll see about mine.)
The nature of what we do with our cameras...
Forum: Digital Photography February 24th 09, 03:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Ralph D.
SD to CF adapters in 10D?

Well, it seems the discussion has run it's course on this, so... Thanks for
the input, everyone.

We have a few times a year when we run through 6 or 9 cards over a trip and
it just seems a waste...
Forum: Digital Photography February 19th 09, 06:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Ralph D.
SD to CF adapters in 10D?

Hello again,

My son has been given a Canon EOS 10D by someone who has upgraded. He has
gone from P&S film to Fuji 3800 to Canon S3IS, but did not have the Canon
long. So... we may have a few...
Forum: Digital Photography September 28th 08, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Ralph D.
Tamron XR designation?

In this string:

Tamron 18-200 mm AF F/3.5-6.3 XR Di II Digital SLR Lens for Canon EOS
Mfr # AF014C-700

What does 'XR' mean? Is this an image stabilized/vibration reduction lense?
Forum: Digital Photography March 24th 07, 02:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Ralph D.
Questions for users of Fuji 3800

I am considering getting a used 3800 for my kid. He's learning some about
photography and doing well with it, but I don't want to invest much as he's
still a kid (read, prone to be forgetful) and...
Showing results 1 to 6 of 6