Showing results 1 to 4 of 4
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: czarnobialykwadrat!
Forum: In The Darkroom December 1st 11, 05:24 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 6
CIBACHROME

I took a peek at your web site. You have some very nice photos there.
I especially enjoyed the Monochrome Squares gallery. Thanks for
posting that link.

Russell

thanks ;)

--...
Forum: In The Darkroom November 26th 11, 08:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 6
CIBACHROME

[...]
thanks!

--
czarnobialykwadrat!
http://www.czarnobialykwadrat.pl

http://www.bhphotovideo.com/c/buy/For-Color-Paper/ci/596/N/4288586376

yay, the ship[ping costs to poland are crazy

--
czarnobialykwadrat!
http://www.czarnobialykwadrat.pl
Forum: In The Darkroom November 24th 11, 06:37 PM Posted to rec.photo.darkroom
Replies: 6
CIBACHROME

Hi,

I am looking for cibachrome developer formula, as I have some chemistry
but developer turned into brown color and doesn't work anymowe.
Any helpful links?

--
czarnobialykwadrat!...
Showing results 1 to 4 of 4