Windows 10 update wipes out files and photos by Neil[_9_]
On 10/8/2018 5:20 PM, RichA wrote: https://petapixel.com/2018/10/08/windows-10-update-pulled-after-users-report-deleted-photos-files/ Whether or not this...
4K screen on a 15" notebook by Alfred Molon[_4_]
I'm wondering how much sense a 4K screen on a 15" notebook would make. In a shop I opened a 42MP image on a 15" notebook with 4K screen. It didn't look that...
Adobe CC Updates Available by Savageduck[_3_]
Adobe CC updates are ready for download & install. -- Regards, Savageduck
Image capture speed gets a boost! by Neil[_9_]
Very...
Pennsylvania funeral director pleads guilty to taking graphicphotos of bodies being prepared for burial by John McWilliams
On 10/11/18 PDT 6:58 PM, RichA wrote: People are so desperate for attention today, they'll do anything. I wish they'd all just get hit by trains trying...
Yesterday 08:56 PM
by PeterN[_7_] Go to last post