Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.03 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Soren
Forum: Digital Photography September 17th 07, 01:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Soren
400D Strange behaviour

Hi,

I've had my 400D since april and its excellent! 6500 shots so far.
Now, I've noticed a couple of anoying problems that rarely occurs, but
do occur from time to time.

1. Sometimes after I take a...
Forum: Digital Photography May 16th 07, 10:42 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Soren
22" LCD for photo editing?

On May 14, 4:49 am, Gary Eickmeier wrote:
Soren wrote:
Hi,

I just ordered the HP w2207.. seems to have some great reviews at the
forums. I was really in...
Forum: Digital Photography May 13th 07, 04:53 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Soren
22" LCD for photo editing?

On May 13, 5:07 pm, Gary Eickmeier wrote:
Soren wrote:
Hi,

I'm looking for a 22" widescreen LCD that I can also use for photo
editing etc.. does anyone have...
Forum: Digital Photography May 13th 07, 11:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 14
Posted By Soren
22" LCD for photo editing?

Hi,

I'm looking for a 22" widescreen LCD that I can also use for photo
editing etc.. does anyone have any good suggestions for a good sharp
screen??

Thanks!
Soren
Forum: Digital Photography April 30th 07, 10:41 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Soren
Paris by night - France - Part 5

On Apr 29, 10:58 am, Neil Ellwood
wrote:
On Sat, 28 Apr 2007 03:20:09 -0700, Soren wrote:
Hi,

Nice pictures!! What equipment do you use for these...
Forum: Digital Photography April 28th 07, 04:32 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 25
Posted By Soren
Which filter is best to put on a 50mm 1.4??

Hi,

I just bought a canon 50 mm 1.4f for my 400D. I want to protect the
lens with a filter.. but I have no clue what filter to buy. Will a
filter give me poorer images? I've read something about...
Forum: Digital Photography April 28th 07, 02:57 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By Soren
Are many autofocus points nessesary??

On Apr 28, 2:33 pm, "Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark)"
wrote:
Rutger wrote:
"Soren" schreef in bericht
Forum: Digital Photography April 28th 07, 11:20 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By Soren
Paris by night - France - Part 5

Hi,

Nice pictures!! What equipment do you use for these pictures?

Soren

On Apr 28, 10:26 am, "tom" wrote:
Hello,
Forum: Digital Photography April 28th 07, 11:17 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 20
Posted By Soren
Are many autofocus points nessesary??

Hi,

I was wondering, what is the advantage of many autofocus points? When
I use autofocus on my 400D I sometimes have to hunt for a focus point
to focus at a particular point.. I often switch to...
Forum: Digital Photography April 19th 07, 09:50 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 0
Posted By Soren
Canon hot shoe mount

On Apr 18, 11:01 pm, "Eugene"
wrote:
"Soren" wrote in message

Forum: Digital Photography April 18th 07, 09:35 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Soren
Canon hot shoe mount

On Apr 18, 9:49 pm, "Eugene"
wrote:
Is the hot shoe the same on all Canon EOS camera's would a flash advertised
to fit on EOS 30D 20D 5D 1D fit ok on...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11