Showing results 1 to 25 of 125
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Helen[_2_]
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 1st 13, 08:45 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By Helen[_2_]
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC RULES!

On Apr 1, 11:57*am, Annika1980 wrote:
On Mar 25, 5:40*pm, Alan Browne
wrote:

Of course it's no Paris Match! * *;-)

Baby...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 1st 13, 12:44 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 14
Posted By Helen[_2_]
NATIONAL GEOGRAPHIC RULES!

WAKE UP! TIME TO SUCK ASS!

He doesn't need me...he never has!
It's no surprise to me. I've always said to watch for Bret's work in
NG.
Congratulations!

Helen
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 15th 12, 02:04 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 21
Posted By Helen[_2_]
Photowalk

On Oct 15, 7:52*am, Bowser wrote:
On Sun, 14 Oct 2012 17:26:11 -0700 (PDT), Helen

wrote:
On Oct 14, 8:15 pm, Bowser ...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 15th 12, 01:26 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 21
Posted By Helen[_2_]
Photowalk

On Oct 14, 8:15*pm, Bowser wrote:
On Sun, 14 Oct 2012 12:17:50 -0700 (PDT), Helen

wrote:
On Oct 14, 2:22 pm, Bowser ...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment October 14th 12, 08:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 21
Posted By Helen[_2_]
Photowalk

On Oct 14, 2:22*pm, Bowser wrote:
Well, the photowalk was worth it. The weather cooperated and the light
was pretty nice. There were 45 of us in Marblehead, MA (USA) who
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 17th 12, 05:38 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 43
Posted By Helen[_2_]
ALBINOS LOVE THE FABULOUS 5D2!

Having tried to capture hummingbirds in mid-flight, let alone them
sitting on a branch, then add into that holding a heavy long lens and
limited DOF, I know how much hard work goes into it. Bret's...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment September 12th 12, 12:05 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 43
Posted By Helen[_2_]
ALBINOS LOVE THE FABULOUS 5D2!

On Sep 11, 10:55*am, Annika1980 wrote:
This is actually a leucistic Ruby-Throated Hummingbird, and not a true
albino.
Both are rare, but albinos have pink feet, bills, and...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 13th 08, 08:58 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 145
Posted By Helen[_2_]
The Final (again) Fate of the Shoot-In

On Apr 13, 3:29*pm, Tony Polson wrote:
Helen wrote:

I don't understand why you think my question to the founder, or one of
the...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 12th 08, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Helen[_2_]
INFRARED STEREOGRAMS LOVE THE TOTALLY DIGITAL D60!

On Apr 11, 9:02*pm, Annika1980 wrote:
Inspired by Troy's latest stereogram I made this quick and dirty
infrared stereogram today. *I used my Super Scientific Method of
Forum: Digital Photography April 12th 08, 02:20 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Helen[_2_]
INFRARED STEREOGRAMS LOVE THE TOTALLY DIGITAL D60!

On Apr 11, 9:02*pm, Annika1980 wrote:
Inspired by Troy's latest stereogram I made this quick and dirty
infrared stereogram today. *I used my Super Scientific Method of
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 11th 08, 11:00 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 145
Posted By Helen[_2_]
The Final (again) Fate of the Shoot-In

On Apr 11, 5:43*pm, Tony Polson wrote:
Helen wrote:
On Apr 11, 5:21*pm, Tony Polson wrote:
Helen...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 11th 08, 10:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 145
Posted By Helen[_2_]
The Final (again) Fate of the Shoot-In

On Apr 11, 5:21*pm, Tony Polson wrote:
Helen wrote:

Does this mean you are participating Lisa? *It would be a pleasure if
you...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 11th 08, 10:17 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 145
Posted By Helen[_2_]
The Final (again) Fate of the Shoot-In

On Apr 11, 5:26*pm, Lisa Horton wrote:
Hello again.

It's amazing to me that the SI has survived this long. *That it has is a
testament to the power of community. *It was...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 11th 08, 07:45 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 9
Posted By Helen[_2_]
BIG RED LOVES THE 40D!

On Apr 10, 10:47*pm, Annika1980 wrote:

WOW! Superb shot of a Cardinal!! The detail is breathtaking. At
first I thought, I...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 10th 08, 08:49 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 10
Posted By Helen[_2_]
ANOTHER LUNCH HOUR WITH THE 40D !

On Apr 10, 3:21*pm, Helen wrote:
On Apr 10, 11:45*am, Annika1980 wrote:

A few from yesterday's session:

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 10th 08, 08:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 10
Posted By Helen[_2_]
ANOTHER LUNCH HOUR WITH THE 40D !

On Apr 10, 11:45*am, Annika1980 wrote:
A few from yesterday's session:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/95397078

Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 9th 08, 08:47 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 21
Posted By Helen[_2_]
GATORS LOVE THE 40D !

On Apr 8, 11:30*pm, Annika1980 wrote:
On Apr 8, 8:01*pm, Troy Piggins wrote:

* Annika1980 wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/image/95352185
Can...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 9th 08, 02:53 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 14
Posted By Helen[_2_]
sunset from Isle of Wight ferry

On Apr 8, 9:45*pm, Troy Piggins wrote:
Taken without tripod off a moving ferry going back to mainland
from Isle of Wight. *It's actually 2 shots with different
exposures...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 9th 08, 02:53 AM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 12
Posted By Helen[_2_]
sunset from Isle of Wight ferry

On Apr 8, 9:45*pm, Troy Piggins wrote:
Taken without tripod off a moving ferry going back to mainland
from Isle of Wight. *It's actually 2 shots with different
exposures...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 9th 08, 01:30 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,aus.photo
Replies: 21
Posted By Helen[_2_]
GATORS LOVE THE 40D !

On Apr 8, 7:46*pm, Annika1980 wrote:
http://www.pbase.com/image/95352185

This one may look a little strange since it's a compilation of about
10 shots taken with...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 6th 08, 06:26 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 13
Posted By Helen[_2_]
guess where ...

On Apr 6, 12:29*pm, Troy Piggins wrote:
Guess where I've been the last couple of weeks:

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?img=photos/2008_04_03/img_7429.jpg

Still...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 6th 08, 06:26 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 15
Posted By Helen[_2_]
guess where ...

On Apr 6, 12:29*pm, Troy Piggins wrote:
Guess where I've been the last couple of weeks:

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?img=photos/2008_04_03/img_7429.jpg

Still...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 6th 08, 06:22 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 13
Posted By Helen[_2_]
guess where ...

On Apr 6, 12:29*pm, Troy Piggins wrote:
Guess where I've been the last couple of weeks:

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?img=photos/2008_04_03/img_7429.jpg

Still...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 6th 08, 06:22 PM Posted to aus.photo,rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 15
Posted By Helen[_2_]
guess where ...

On Apr 6, 12:29*pm, Troy Piggins wrote:
Guess where I've been the last couple of weeks:

http://piggo.com/~troy/photos.php?img=photos/2008_04_03/img_7429.jpg

Still...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment April 4th 08, 02:01 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm
Replies: 11
Posted By Helen[_2_]
Mandate - Point of View

On Apr 4, 8:55*am, Annika1980 wrote:
Maybe the President will roll through again.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/74678630

ROFL!!
My point of view as well!
Excellent entry...