Showing results 1 to 11 of 11
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Gremlin
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 28th 07, 01:39 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By Gremlin
Canon EOS10D autofocus problem

It is just being off the air for at least 4 weeks that worries me!!

"Roger N. Clark (change username to rnclark)" wrote in
message ...
Gremlin...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 27th 07, 03:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By Gremlin
Canon EOS10D autofocus problem

Hi All

Having some problems with autofocus on an EOS10D using 24-70 F2.8 L series
and 70-200 F2.8 L series.

With both lenses, the autofocus works fine when they are near the top of the
zoom range...
Forum: Digital Photography August 27th 07, 11:11 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 1
Posted By Gremlin
EOS10D focus problems

Hi All

Having some problems with autofocus on an EOS10D using 24-70 F2.8 L series
and 70-200 F2.8 L series.

With both lenses, the autofocus works fine when they are near the top of the
zoom range...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 12th 07, 04:57 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By Gremlin
Flash recommendation

Hi All

I did a quick disassemble and found all the electronics OK, took it to Canon
this morning who said they thought it was the bulb - and it would take 1
week to repair (this is in Australia,...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras June 9th 07, 09:27 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 5
Posted By Gremlin
Flash recommendation

Canon EOS 10D, using mainly 24-70f2.8 and 70-200f2.8 lenses for dancing
photography. I use a Quantum batttery to power the flash only so that I get
better cycle times. Current Canon 550EX made...
Forum: Digital Photography April 7th 07, 03:12 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Gremlin
Sony DCS-M2 - problem changing language

Sadly, Sony in the US has also not had any suggestion other than "reset",
which I have done at least 20 or 30 times - really.

So, based on a google of the problem, it appears to have happened...
Forum: Digital Photography April 7th 07, 07:16 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Gremlin
Sony DCS-M2 - problem changing language

Hi

Thanks for those ideas - the manuals are no help as my setup screens are
missing the one option for language change that is shown - sigh. However, I
have contacted live chat for Sony and they...
Forum: Digital Photography April 7th 07, 12:14 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 3
Posted By Gremlin
Sony DCS-M2 - problem changing language

Hi All

I have a Sony DSC-M2 that I a mplaying with. The language set in the camera
is cimplified Chinese and, althought the manual is in English and lots of
on-line sites show how to set the...
Forum: Digital Point & Shoot Cameras April 6th 07, 02:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.point+shoot
Replies: 0
Posted By Gremlin
Sony DSC-M2 - problem changing language

Hi All

I have a Sony DSC-M2 that I a mplaying with. The language set in the camera
is cimplified Chinese and, althought the manual is in English and lots of
on-line sites show how to set the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras April 6th 07, 09:05 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 0
Posted By Gremlin
Sony DSC-M2 - problems changing the language

Hi All

I have a Sony DSC-M2 that I a mplaying with. The language set in the camera
is cimplified Chinese and, althought the manual is in English and lots of
on-line sites show how to set the...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 7th 06, 12:47 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 9
Posted By Gremlin
Best method of cleaning a lens?

Hi All

I have some Canon lenses (70-200 f2.8 and 24-70 f2.8) that I want to clean
(optical surface) and want some thoughts on the best way to do it. They are
regularly brushed before use, have no...
Showing results 1 to 11 of 11