So... by Tony Cooper[_2_]
Most of us are unaware of our own speech habits. We hear the quirky things others do, but we seldom have a chance to hear our own unrehearsed speech. It's...
Yesterday 02:16 PM
by Eeyore[_2_] Go to last post
4 17 Digital Photography
Tutorial for creating custom Windows icons from screenshots using only Irfanview freeware by Arlen Holder[_6_]
UPDATE: We all do essentially the same things on all operating systems (except on iOS simply because you just can't), where I just now wrote up a...
Yesterday 01:26 PM
by Arlen Holder[_6_] Go to last post