Showing results 1 to 25 of 79
Search took 2.21 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: minnesøtti
Forum: Digital Photography January 20th 07, 06:06 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By minnesøtti
Digital Photography Review forums not available

binoviewer wrote:
DPreview looks like it's been hacked.

We have the Usenet and r.ph.d. on it; why the heck do you need a
web-based forum such as dpreview.com ??
Forum: Digital Photography January 14th 07, 10:18 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 2
Posted By minnesøtti
Iraq IV, der Irak IV

gvdk wrote:
color, couleur, farbe
Iraq IV, der Irak IV

http://users.telenet.be/photoweb-gaston

fark, fark
Forum: Digital Photography January 12th 07, 02:30 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By minnesøtti
Nikon CoolPix S10 vs. S4

Neil Harrington wrote:
"minnesøtti" wrote in message

M-M wrote:
In article...
Forum: Digital Photography January 11th 07, 01:27 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By minnesøtti
Nikon CoolPix S10 vs. S4

M-M wrote:
In article ,
"minnesøtti" wrote:

My workplace have a professional photographer. I asked him if it...
Forum: Digital Photography January 10th 07, 11:37 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By minnesøtti
International price comparison

wrote:
Posters from other countries, fill in the blanks:

Canon A710IS

Best price avail.

What happened to the best camera, Fuji F30 ? Not best anymore ?
Forum: Digital Photography January 10th 07, 11:28 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By minnesøtti
Nikon CoolPix S10 vs. S4

Neil Harrington wrote:
"minnesøtti" wrote in message
I got interested in a small superzoom (x10) with...
Forum: Digital Photography January 9th 07, 03:02 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 6
Posted By minnesøtti
Nikon CoolPix S10 vs. S4

I got interested in a small superzoom (x10) with sweavelable LCD. Hence
my interest in Nikon S10. I could pick up cheaper a refurbished
previous model, S4. It has the same sensor and the same lens....
Forum: Digital Photography January 7th 07, 09:55 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By minnesøtti
"This compact camera still has no rivals"

Paul Heslop wrote:
" wrote:
this dickhead has nothing new to say

Let's beat the camera up there where even Fuji F30 does not catch light.
Forum: Digital Photography January 3rd 07, 12:13 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 9
Posted By minnesøtti
Why are negroes compelled to kill more famous, successful negroes?

Alexander Cain wrote:
Like Darrent Williams. Are they just keepin it real or is it jealousy
of the bling?

This makes very good scenes for taking digital snapshots.
Forum: Digital Photography December 30th 06, 03:29 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By minnesøtti
Need an Australian Visa?

dvamp wrote:
Let National Visas lead the way. At National Visas, our Registered
Migration Agents will attend to the specific needs of your visa
application from start to finish. We guarantee...
Forum: Digital Photography December 30th 06, 06:20 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By minnesøtti
small cheap camera?

davek57 wrote:
Look closely at the Kodak C875. A far better camera than the C743, with
8MP and a superior lens.

More megapixels is good ?
Forum: Digital Photography December 30th 06, 01:24 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 11
Posted By minnesøtti
small cheap camera?

bluezfolk wrote:
This has probably been asked before, but I'll ask again anyway.
I'm looking for a small cheap digital that I can carry around in a
pocket. I would like to have at least 3MP,...
Forum: Digital Photography December 28th 06, 03:07 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 13
Posted By minnesøtti
How long to charge AA NiMH?

Ed Wicks wrote:
I have a Sony BC-CS1 charger. Apparently the charging light never goes
out.
How long should I charge a AA NiMH battery? Thx. Ed

The NiMH batteries are known for high tolerance...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment December 27th 06, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 269
Posted By minnesøtti
Merry Christmas

Alan Browne wrote:
Harry Stottle wrote:
"ASAAR" wrote in message

In the future it's a near certainty that nobody...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 27th 06, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 285
Posted By minnesøtti
Merry Christmas

Alan Browne wrote:
Harry Stottle wrote:
"ASAAR" wrote in message

In the future it's a near certainty that nobody...
Forum: Digital Photography December 27th 06, 03:55 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 276
Posted By minnesøtti
Merry Christmas

Alan Browne wrote:
Harry Stottle wrote:
"ASAAR" wrote in message

In the future it's a near certainty that nobody...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 25th 06, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 285
Posted By minnesøtti
Merry Christmas

Harry Stottle wrote:
"ASAAR" wrote in message

In the future it's a near certainty that nobody will ever wish
others...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment December 25th 06, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 269
Posted By minnesøtti
Merry Christmas

Harry Stottle wrote:
"ASAAR" wrote in message

In the future it's a near certainty that nobody will ever wish
others...
Forum: Digital Photography December 25th 06, 12:21 PM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 276
Posted By minnesøtti
Merry Christmas

Harry Stottle wrote:
"ASAAR" wrote in message

In the future it's a near certainty that nobody will ever wish
others...
Forum: Digital Photography December 25th 06, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 276
Posted By minnesøtti
Merry Christmas

Alan Browne wrote:
Everyone, please have a Very Merry Christmas.

All the best for the New Year, especially Health, Peace and Happiness.

Can you say something more meaningful than mentioning...
Forum: 35mm Photo Equipment December 25th 06, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 285
Posted By minnesøtti
Merry Christmas

Alan Browne wrote:
Everyone, please have a Very Merry Christmas.

All the best for the New Year, especially Health, Peace and Happiness.

Can you say something more meaningful than mentioning...
Forum: Medium Format Photography Equipment December 25th 06, 01:32 AM Posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm,rec.photo.equipment.medium-format,rec.photo.digital,comp.periphs.scanners
Replies: 269
Posted By minnesøtti
Merry Christmas

Alan Browne wrote:
Everyone, please have a Very Merry Christmas.

All the best for the New Year, especially Health, Peace and Happiness.

Can you say something more meaningful than mentioning...
Forum: Digital Photography December 24th 06, 11:50 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By minnesøtti
Sony DSC R1 vs. Samsung Digimax Pro 815

Alfred Molon wrote:

The big advantage of the R1 over a DSLR is the live preview and when it
came out it was the first 10MP camera in this price class (if I'm not
mistaken). Then there is the...
Forum: Digital Photography December 23rd 06, 09:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By minnesøtti
Sony DSC R1 vs. Samsung Digimax Pro 815

wrote:
minnesøtti wrote:
I heard many times on this newsgroup and other forums about a
"superior" Sony R1 camera, and was lusting for it for sometime because
of its...
Forum: Digital Photography December 23rd 06, 07:33 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital
Replies: 12
Posted By minnesøtti
Sony DSC R1 vs. Samsung Digimax Pro 815

I heard many times on this newsgroup and other forums about a
"superior" Sony R1 camera, and was lusting for it for sometime because
of its good big lens, swivable LCD screen and...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 79