Showing results 1 to 5 of 5
Search took 0.00 seconds.
Search: Posts made by: Brianm
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 4th 14, 11:51 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 8
Posted By Brianm
AA filter vs. OLPF filter

I'm confused by something. Many new cameras today advertise no
anti-aliasing filter (AA) or optical low-pass filter (OLPF). But are
they the same thing?? I came across one article that seems to...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 23rd 12, 10:20 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 1
Posted By Brianm
1DX versus D4: Do you believe those images??

RichA wrote:

Unless those face shots were massive crops (and I'm talking maybe
1/10th of the frame) there is NO way the Nikon 85mm f/1.4 at f/3.5
delivered images that bad. The 70-200mm...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras July 23rd 12, 10:18 PM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 4
Posted By Brianm
Canon mirrorless EOS-M specs

ray wrote:

On Mon, 23 Jul 2012 02:02:35 +0100, Bruce wrote:

http://www.mirrorlessrumors.com/full-canon-eos-m-specs-leaked/

The official announcement of this small, light and...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras August 20th 10, 03:58 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Replies: 63
Posted By Brianm
Smoking and the poor, proof of smoking's attraction to theuneducatedand stupid

Twibil wrote:

They know that smoking is risky and they understand how expensive it
is, but in their judgement it's worth it.

Then why is it, when a smoker gets cancer and a death...
Forum: Digital SLR Cameras November 23rd 09, 06:46 AM Posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems
Replies: 26
Posted By Brianm
Nikon's ISO 200

I searched hi & low if this ? was asked, but haven't found it. Since
Nikon's lowest ISO setting has (until recently) been 200, I have always
thought Canons (or any camera with a "native" 100 ISO)...
Showing results 1 to 5 of 5