PhotoBanter.com

-   Photographing Nature (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   SW Colorado update (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=4156)

Bill Hilton October 1st 03 02:53 AM

SW Colorado update

Still great around Telluride but more leaves are dropping every day.
Exceptional colors with plenty of orange mixed in with the yellows and greens.
Get here soon or wait til next year.

This is our last report as we've shot all the medium format film we brought,
plus all we could find in Crested Butte, plus four rolls that Todd Caudle
'lent' us when we met him above Ridgway (which lasted less than an afternoon),
plus all the Velvia we could find in Telluride (which cost 250% what B&H sells
it for :). I usually bring 150% more film than I think we need but we've never
had so many exceptional opportunities every morning and afternoon.

Great year, the best colors we've seen the past 11 years. Only thing missing
was a 12" snowstorm ...

Bill