PhotoBanter.com

-   Film & Labs (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   4x8 photo card envelopes? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=67837)

Joe Pucillo July 24th 06 11:22 PM

4x8 photo card envelopes?

Everywhere I go, I see mini-labs offering 4x8 photo cards which
include the envelopes. I've started designing these cards for my
clients and my local lab prints the 4x8s superbly, but I can't
find a supplier (local or online) which offers the 4x8 (4.125 x
8.125) envelopes. Can anyone pass along a name or URL for me?

TIA

--
Joe Pucillo http://www.JoePucillo.com
Baltimore, Maryland USA

To reply by email, please remove the .xx from the address

Ken Hart July 25th 06 07:37 AM

4x8 photo card envelopes?

"Joe Pucillo" wrote in message
k.net...
Everywhere I go, I see mini-labs offering 4x8 photo cards which
include the envelopes. I've started designing these cards for my
clients and my local lab prints the 4x8s superbly, but I can't
find a supplier (local or online) which offers the 4x8 (4.125 x
8.125) envelopes. Can anyone pass along a name or URL for me?

TIA

--
Joe Pucillo http://www.JoePucillo.com
Baltimore, Maryland USA

To reply by email, please remove the .xx from the address

Try http://www.mackayphotopak.com/ , go to "Greeting Card Envelopes"

I cannot personnally recommend this company, but they are a big name player
in the business.

Ken Hart

Joe Pucillo July 25th 06 06:00 PM

4x8 photo card envelopes?

Wasn't it Ken Hart who said...
"Joe Pucillo" wrote...

Everywhere I go, I see mini-labs offering 4x8 photo cards which
include the envelopes. I've started designing these cards for my
clients and my local lab prints the 4x8s superbly, but I can't
find a supplier (local or online) which offers the 4x8 (4.125 x
8.125) envelopes. Can anyone pass along a name or URL for me?

Try http://www.mackayphotopak.com/ , go to "Greeting Card Envelopes"
I cannot personnally recommend this company, but they are a big name player
in the business.

Thanks Ken - that's exactly what I'm looking for. When you say
that you "cannot recommend this company" does that mean that you
haven't bought from them, or that you have, but still can't
recommend them? :-)

Best,
Joe

--
Joe Pucillo

Ken Hart July 25th 06 07:17 PM

4x8 photo card envelopes?

[...]

I haven't bought from them, but every minilab supply catolog I have on my
shelf carries Mackay products. I don't use their products, but simply
because I haven't needed them. The company, to the best of my knowledge is
well-respected.

Ken Hart