PhotoBanter.com

-   Film & Labs (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=11)
-   -   People who top post should be banned from Usenet (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=1719)

[email protected] March 26th 04 04:42 AM

People who top post should be banned from Usenet

At least that is what Steve Young opines and i personally agree with him

DJ March 26th 04 06:38 AM

People who top post should be banned from Usenet

so do I.....

Tony Spadaro March 26th 04 06:47 AM

People who top post should be banned from Usenet

I'll go along with that.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
"DJ" wrote in message
so do I.....

Roger Hunt March 26th 04 06:48 AM

People who top post should be banned from Usenet

In article , DJ
wrote
so do I.....

wrote in message
At least that is what Steve Young opines and i personally agree with him

These disgracefully irresponsible anti-social elements should be fined
heavily, and the proceeds put towards worthwhile hardware projects.
I humbly volunteer to be cashier.
--
Roger Hunt

Hugh Jarss March 26th 04 08:49 AM

People who top post should be banned from Usenet

Top posters should be hung drawn and quartered.
They should then be forced to live next door to Tony Spadaro - that'll teach
'em!!

"Tony Spadaro" wrote in message
om...
I'll go along with that.

--
http://www.chapelhillnoir.com
home of The Camera-ist's Manifesto
The Improved Links Pages are at
"DJ" wrote in message
so do I.....

Pepys March 26th 04 11:36 AM

People who top post should be banned from Usenet

Ditto

Paul Schmidt March 26th 04 02:23 PM

wrote:
At least that is what Steve Young opines and i personally agree with him

Top posting, I think originated, because most Useneters have the
annoying habit, of quoting everything from the entire thread, then
adding one or two lines to the end. If you add your "ya man" to the
top, then people don't need to scroll all the way through 47,654,251
lines of crap to find that your quoting a quote of a quote of a quote,
and that there is 6 lines of content, and 47,654,245 lines of crap....

Paul

Roger Hunt March 26th 04 03:17 PM

People who top post should be banned from Usenet

In article , Paul Schmidt
wrote
wrote:
At least that is what Steve Young opines and i personally agree with him

Top posting, I think originated, because most Useneters have the
annoying habit, of quoting everything from the entire thread, then
adding one or two lines to the end. If you add your "ya man" to the
top, then people don't need to scroll all the way through 47,654,251
lines of crap to find that your quoting a quote of a quote of a quote,
and that there is 6 lines of content, and 47,654,245 lines of crap....

Does that include the 3,156,883 lines of flamboyant sig?
--
Roger Hunt