PhotoBanter.com

-   -   The mother of all copyright infringements (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=109102)

Walter Banks October 15th 09 12:08 PM

The mother of all copyright infringements

Bob Larter wrote:

Alfred Molon wrote:
Here is somebody who did not just steal a few of my images. He stole
hundreds of them and used them to build entire galleries on
multiply.com. I reported the abuse already 10 days ago, but multiply.com
have done nothing about it and not even responded to my complaint.

Lodge a DCMA infringement, CCing the sites ISP.

I didn't spend a lot of time on it but looks like the ISP is GoDaddy.
They are big and responsible enough to actually do something.

w..