PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Just say NO to Bin Liners - idiot! (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=37271)

Stewy February 23rd 05 01:57 AM

Just say NO to Bin Liners - idiot!

In article .com,
wrote:

Hi all I am helping a friend promote a web site. You see a childhood
friend of hers lost her husband at the World Trade Center on Sept. 11,
2001. She has run into some hard times and my freind wants to help her.
So she came up with the idea to market Just say NO to Bin Ladin
dartboards and punching bag covers. Not only is she going to donate
part of the proceeds to her freind but an additional part of the
proceeds will go to the Firemans Fund. If you could take the time to
check out the web site it would be much appreciated!! The web site addy
is:

I'd suggest having a number of alternate pictures, say George W and Dick
Head and even Donald Rumbatummy.