PhotoBanter.com

-   Medium Format Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   get $25.00 when you buy or sell photo gear - works on ebay (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=93961)

frank February 24th 08 06:11 AM

get $25.00 when you buy or sell photo gear - works on ebay

If you are tired of getting ripped off by paypal fees and frozen accounts,
there is an alternative service by a real bank with no fees to buyer or
seller of goods. If you are interested in this service started by Steve
Case ( AOL FOUNDER) please email me and I will tell you all about it and
arrange for a $25.00 cash credit to your account ( NO FEES OR CHARGES TO
ENROLL)