PhotoBanter.com

-   In The Darkroom (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=3)
-   -   OMEGA C700 ENLARGER HELP (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=3)

Tina January 23rd 04 11:20 PM

OMEGA C700 ENLARGER HELP

I've been out of the darkroom for about a year...I reset stuff back up so I
can do some printing...I seem to have misplaced the manual that came with my
enlarger..and I need to change the light bulb...and I can't seem for the
life of me on how the houseing comes off to replace the bulb...any help
would be great...seems I'm stuck till I do this chore...thanks in advance

Tina

Gregory W Blank January 24th 04 01:39 AM

OMEGA C700 ENLARGER HELP

In article b6hQb.7650$ZJ1.6474@lakeread01, "Tina"
wrote:

I've been out of the darkroom for about a year...I reset stuff back up so I
can do some printing...I seem to have misplaced the manual that came with my
enlarger..and I need to change the light bulb...and I can't seem for the
life of me on how the houseing comes off to replace the bulb...any help
would be great...seems I'm stuck till I do this chore...thanks in advance

Tina

I seem to remember the Top unscrewing. You might call Omega to varify that
800-777-6634
--
LF website http://members.bellatlantic.net/~gblank

John January 24th 04 08:24 AM

OMEGA C700 ENLARGER HELP

On Fri, 23 Jan 2004 14:20:00 -0800, "Tina" wrote:

I've been out of the darkroom for about a year...I reset stuff back up so I
can do some printing...I seem to have misplaced the manual that came with my
enlarger..and I need to change the light bulb...and I can't seem for the
life of me on how the houseing comes off to replace the bulb...any help
would be great...seems I'm stuck till I do this chore...thanks in advance

Tina

FYI, I have the manual scanned in and posted on my site.

Regards,

John S. Douglas, Photographer - http://www.darkroompro.com
Please remove the "_" when replying via email

? January 24th 04 10:10 PM

"How many photographers does it take to change a lightbulb?

Sorry, could not resist the setup.

Dewey Clark http://www.historictimekeepers.com
Ebay Sales:
http://cgi6.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAP...ems&userid=dsc
Restorations, Parts for Hamilton M21s, Products for Craftsmen
Makers of Historic Timekeepers Ultrasonic Clock Cleaning Solution

Ralf R. Radermacher January 24th 04 10:52 PM

? ?@???.??? wrote:

Sorry, could not resist the setup.

The answer is: 51.

One who actually changes it and fifty who stand around and say: "I could
have done that!"

Ralf

--
Ralf R. Radermacher - DL9KCG - Köln/Cologne, Germany
private homepage: http://www.fotoralf.de

ChrisPlatt January 24th 04 11:23 PM

C-700 Super Chromega Dichroic enlarger question

Does anyone know the generic three letter code
for the halogen bulb this enlarger uses?

Omega's price is kinda high...

TIA,
Christopher Platt

Ken Hart January 25th 04 06:22 AM