PhotoBanter.com

-   -   I'm Rich why arn't you? Don't you wish you were as wealthy as me? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=80020)

Seo Optimizing Software April 22nd 07 07:09 PM

I'm Rich why arn't you? Don't you wish you were as wealthy as me?

http://seo-optimizer.blogspot.com/ - After having extremely bad
experiences with all the other programs never having enough money to
actually pay me for my time I discovered Bidvertiser which pays up to
999 dollars a click! can you imagine 999 dollars just for one click on
your advertising! Their Profit model can't be beat at 50 percent for
them 50 percent for you. The business model can't be beat compaired
to Yahoo and Googles which is 100 percent for them and 0 for you! Get
involved and start building your network of websites today!

-GTSOB

Robert A. Cunningham April 26th 07 09:16 AM

I'm Rich why arn't you? If you're so rich, learn how to spell "aren't"

"Seo Optimizing Software" wrote in message
oups.com...
http://seo-optimizer.blogspot.com/ - After having extremely bad
experiences with all the other programs never having enough money to
actually pay me for my time I discovered Bidvertiser which pays up to
999 dollars a click! can you imagine 999 dollars just for one click on
your advertising! Their Profit model can't be beat at 50 percent for
them 50 percent for you. The business model can't be beat compaired
to Yahoo and Googles which is 100 percent for them and 0 for you! Get
involved and start building your network of websites today!

-GTSOB

The key phrase above is "up to" 999 dollars. Yes, and I could win "up to"
300 million dollars in the lotto, but that does not mean I will play it. So,
rather than winning "up to" 300 million, I save dollar.

Robert Cunningham