PhotoBanter.com

-   Darkroom Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   FA: Try Pyro developing at low cost with THIS! (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=48686)

Hugh Lyon-Sach August 10th 05 02:04 AM

FA: Try Pyro developing at low cost with THIS!

I'm liquidating the estate of a young photographer, including his
supplies.

This is a bottle of Photographer's Formulary Pyrogallol developing
agent. It's at least 1/2 full, which means 8 oz. -- enough to see
what the Pyro excitement is about. A pound of Pyrogallol from
Photographer's Formulary costs $82 plus shipping. This bottle is at
least 1/2 full so at those rates, it's about $41 -- But I'm starting
this at $9.99 so someone can try Pryo developing at a low cost.