PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital SLR Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   [SI] Change of e-mail address (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=123439)

Russell D. June 6th 12 09:12 PM

[SI] Change of e-mail address

On 06/04/2012 06:29 PM, SI Committee wrote:

The committee wishes to announce a change of the SI submission address
which will become effective following the current "Food" mandate.

The new address is:

The reason is that Yahoo does not provide free POP/IMAP services making
the capture of attachments laborious and error prone for the committee.
By using gmail and POP (or IMAP) the committee can use its e-mail client
to automate and streamline the capture of submissions thereby reducing
effort and errors.

The committee thanks you for your cooperation going forward and we look
forward to your continuing interest in the Shootin.

Oops, I just sent a late Doors submission for possible consideration to
this new addy. Is that OK?