PhotoBanter.com

-   Photographing Nature (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=14)
-   -   Italy Landscape Photographic Workshops (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=107451)

Hans Kruse July 15th 09 03:07 PM

Italy Landscape Photographic Workshops

Pictures from my recent June workshop in Abruzzo can now be seen here
http://www.pbase.com/hkruse/italy_abruzzo_june_2009
There are also pictures from the damages caused by the earth quake with the
epicenter close to L'Aquila. L'Aquila was the location for the recent G8
meeting.

I have a new workshop in the same area in October from 22-26th.
Please find the desciption here
http://www.pbase.com/hkruse/photo_wo...ber_22_26_2009. There
are still a few seats available. It is a fantastic place for photography and
it is intended that the group of participants is international.

--
Med venlig hilsen/With Kind Regards,
Hans Kruse