PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Equipment for Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   FS: Metz 3102-M4 SCA Module (Canon) $45 (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=104597)

Michael Benveniste[_2_] February 27th 09 01:54 AM

FS: Metz 3102-M4 SCA Module (Canon) $45

A real for sale post here? Okay, it's a longshot, but I'd rather
save the eBay fees.

Metz 3102-M4 SCA Module. I received this as part of a package deal
with a Metz Flash. I have nothing against Canon, but I shoot Nikon
and Pentax, so I have no way to test it.

$45 shipped in the U.S. To contact me, make what's murky clear.

--
Mike Benveniste -- (Clarification Required)
Brevior vita es, quam pro futumentibus negotiam agendo.