PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   [update] photos of Cuba (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=22652)

GaleriePhotos December 14th 04 07:06 PM

[update] photos of Cuba

Hi!

The last update on my website, showing 50 photos of Cuba.

http://galerie63.free.fr
--
-------------------::--------------------
Jacques Lordier Clermont-Ferrand (France)

http://galerie63.free.fr

___________@___________

remove NOSPAM to answer

Alan Browne December 14th 04 07:40 PM

GaleriePhotos wrote:

Hi!

The last update on my website, showing 50 photos of Cuba.

http://galerie63.free.fr

Some nice phots. But having the image of mass murderer Dr. Ernesto Guevera on
your site, does not help it.

Cheers,
Alan.

Paul Bielec December 14th 04 07:54 PM

"GaleriePhotos" wrote in message
Hi!

The last update on my website, showing 50 photos of Cuba.

http://galerie63.free.fr
--
-------------------::--------------------
Jacques Lordier Clermont-Ferrand (France)

http://galerie63.free.fr

___________@___________

remove NOSPAM to answer

Sur la photo qui dit probleme mecanique sur une Trabant...
Well, it is not a Trabant...:)

GaleriePhotos December 14th 04 09:58 PM

Hello Alan,

I'm happy you loved my photos. In Cuba, you can see portraits of E
Guevara everywhere in the streets. I did not stay enough in this country
to know if people are happy to live with 15 $ per mouth... I loved this
country very much and I hope to go there once again.

Jacques

howard December 14th 04 10:05 PM

"GaleriePhotos" wrote in message
Hello Alan,

I'm happy you loved my photos. In Cuba, you can see portraits of E
Guevara everywhere in the streets. I did not stay enough in this country
to know if people are happy to live with 15 $ per mouth... I loved this
country very much and I hope to go there once again.

Jacques

Nice photos Jacques, you'll be back there more than once I guess.

Howard.

www.backfire.co.uk/cuba

Alan Browne December 14th 04 10:08 PM

GaleriePhotos wrote:

Hello Alan,

I'm happy you loved my photos.

Ne présumer pas que le mot "love" est égale a le mot "like". J'ai tout
simplement dit "Quelques photos agréable."

Cheers,
Alan