PhotoBanter.com

-   Photographing People (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   Black and White Digital Gallery (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=69458)

Rob September 1st 06 05:27 AM

Black and White Digital Gallery

Jeff Alu wrote:
Hi, I've updated my site with many new photos, more pics added to "g9", and
added "g10" gallery. Also, new "Series" galleries below the "g" galleries,
and also new "On Assignment" section.

http://www.animalu.com/pics/photos.htm

Hope you enjoy,

Jeff

Jeff, from what I have seen, very nice stuff.

Larry Maupin September 2nd 06 01:49 PM

Black and White Digital Gallery

Yes, great photos, Jeff. I love the blend of high contrast and Gaussian
blur. Nice!
Larry

in article , Rob at