PhotoBanter.com

-   Large Format Photography Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 review (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=89756)

[email protected] December 2nd 07 10:48 PM

Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 review

The new model features advanced imaging technologies and ultra-
responsive operation, as well as a lightweight, dust- and moisture-
resistant, magnesium alloy construction common to enthusiast-class D-
SLR cameras.

http://digitalphotocameras.blogspot.com/

Lawrence Akutagawa December 3rd 07 02:41 AM

Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 review

wrote in message
The new model features advanced imaging technologies and ultra-
responsive operation, as well as a lightweight, dust- and moisture-
resistant, magnesium alloy construction common to enthusiast-class D-
SLR cameras.

http://digitalphotocameras.blogspot.com/

Ok...I give up. Precisely what is your rationale for posting this in
rec.photo.equipment.large-format? I await your lucid and logical response
with great eagerness.

David Nebenzahl December 3rd 07 04:58 AM

Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 review

On 12/2/2007 6:41 PM Lawrence Akutagawa spake thus:

wrote in message
The new model features advanced imaging technologies and ultra-
responsive operation, as well as a lightweight, dust- and moisture-
resistant, magnesium alloy construction common to enthusiast-class D-
SLR cameras.

http://digitalphotocameras.blogspot.com/

Ok...I give up. Precisely what is your rationale for posting this in
rec.photo.equipment.large-format? I await your lucid and logical response
with great eagerness.

Me too .... zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

John E. December 4th 07 05:33 PM

Sony Alpha DSLR-A700 review

Not that hard to figure out, he's a spammer trying to get people to that
site. Probably a bunch of click-thru ads on it.

John E.

"Lawrence Akutagawa" wrote in message
et...