PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Ping FNVW: More questions about the Snuhtards (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=1244)

Walter Sickert July 1st 04 02:42 AM

Ping FNVW: More questions about the Snuhtards

Glomerulate Delusiveness Microcrystallography
wrote in :

Stalking me again (in article
), Big Red Helmut
lurched towards the keyboard and quickly
scribbled:
Lionel wrote in
:

Kibo informs me that Phoenix stated that:

In article ,
Lionel wrote:

(1) Am I eligible for any awards for humiliating individual

Snuhtards,
or should I just be content with the warm inner glow from making

Usenet
a slightly nicer smelling place?

Depends on the humiliation.

Forcing them to make chicken noises? Proving that they can't tell the
difference between metaphorical threats & RL threats? Trolling them
into denying well-documented facts about Usenet history? Pulling the
incredibly ancient "I demand that you reply to this poast!" gambit, &
having it *work*?

Has it?

(2) How about if I collect the whole set? - The ****ers keep on

leaping
into the boat, so I figure I might as well give it a shot, & I

haven't
yet seen any evidence that they're capable of learning from the

****ups
of the ones I've already caught.

Hmm, there isn't a recognition for collecting Kooks yet...

I'm trying for a charm bracelet. I figure that I can shrink them in
an oven, have them bronzed, then present it to my girlfriend. *Then*
I'll tell her about the 'gook whore' line Deano used about her. I'll
cheerfully admit that this is ambitious, but hey, you've got to aim
high, & it'd be worth it just to see the look on her face as she
smashes them with a hammer.

Your "girlfriend" seems violent. Are you the submissive one?

(3) Do I get bonus points for telling them in advance what I'm
going

do to them, & how I'm going to do it, or is that just considered
part

of
the handicapping process that good-sportsmanship dictates for a

person
of normal intelligence who's trolling for the Yellow-Bellied,
Drooling-Snuhtard?

It gets you greater lobbying power for the HL&S, a time-honored
practice. Besides which if you can troll someone after going
through the handicapping process there really isn't much of an
argument that

you
pulled off something obvious.

Yes, that's pretty much the argument I was planning on using. ;)

This makes you not ugly how?

It's the eyes. Remember Marty Feldman?

Maybe.

--
"You're right. I was Bo Derek that night in Palermo."

REPTILIAN WATCH WANTS TO EAT YOUR CHILDREN
http://www.bedoper.com/reptilian

And some other stuff
http://www.bedoper.com/

± July 1st 04 11:37 AM

Ping FNVW: More questions about the Snuhtards

Phoenix wrote:

In article ,
Lionel wrote:

(1) Am I eligible for any awards for humiliating individual Snuhtards,
or should I just be content with the warm inner glow from making Usenet
a slightly nicer smelling place?

Depends on the humiliation.

(2) How about if I collect the whole set? - The ****ers keep on leaping
into the boat, so I figure I might as well give it a shot, & I haven't
yet seen any evidence that they're capable of learning from the ****ups
of the ones I've already caught.

Hmm, there isn't a recognition for collecting Kooks yet...

(3) Do I get bonus points for telling them in advance what I'm going to
do to them, & how I'm going to do it, or is that just considered part of
the handicapping process that good-sportsmanship dictates for a person
of normal intelligence who's trolling for the Yellow-Bellied,
Drooling-Snuhtard?

It gets you greater lobbying power for the HL&S, a time-honored
practice. Besides which if you can troll someone after going through
the handicapping process there really isn't much of an argument that you
pulled off something obvious.

Which bitch is which?

From: Peter J Ross
Newsgroups: alt.usenet.kooks
Subject: Leader (wrangler) of newsgroup posts using child molester
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 2004 23:08:57 GMT

On Sat, 26 Jun 2004 21:48:04 +0000 (UTC), Anonymous Sender wrote:

Phoenix, Leader (wrangler) of this newsgroup, posts using the
services (databasix.com )

whinesnip

You're out of date, k00k. Phoenix is the respected "Bob"father of AUK,
but I'm the one who's posted all the monthly ballots so far this year.

And I have a DataBasix account, as all honest men do.

Pleace to be accusing me of paedophilia ASAP. TIA.
-
PJR :-)
Licensed to practise kookology in the Empire of Meow

(Remove NOSPAM to reply.)

--
http://www.geocities.com/snuhsite

-------
/ \
/ \ /-----\
| (@) | | SnuH |
| (O) | \_ ___/
| / | ||
| \ /_ / //
\ \____/ / /
\ /
\_____,

Big Red Helmut July 3rd 04 12:00 AM

Ping FNVW: More questions about the Snuhtards

Date: Fri, 02 Jul 2004 01:38:09 GMT

Walter Sickert wrote in
:

Lionel wrote:

[...]

Mr Feldman had wit. L00n-L has "Duh on the brain".
:)