PhotoBanter.com

-   General Photography Techniques (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=13)
-   -   shooting on rental property... allowed? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=86056)

-Art- (not Art)[_2_] September 12th 07 03:02 AM

shooting on rental property... allowed?

On Tue, 11 Sep 2007 23:08:04 -0400, Art2U wrote:

Michigan law and photography... allowed on apartment rental?

A few days ago, I was video taping my landlord trying too get my
neighbor to answer the door (truly a nut case; the neighbor that is).

One of the landlord funkies told me that I was allowed to shoot anything
on the property because it was private property.

Is this true?

-Art- (not Art)

I should proof read before posting, it should read:

One of the landlord funkies told me that I was NOT allowed to shoot
anything on the property because it was private property.