PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital Photo Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   Digital Photo equipment for sale (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=66771)

Lars Edwards July 1st 06 03:42 AM

Digital Photo equipment for sale

Selling the following equipment due to moving up to digital SLR

Panasonic digital DMC-FZ1 w/12x optical, includes original box, manual, lens
cap, lens hood, USB cable, charger, battery, software, 256 meg SD card, very
good condition. $175

Olympus TCON 1.7X telephoto lens for digital camera, front lens cap $65

Yashida machined metal 55 mm adapter for TCON 1.7 $35.

Prefer to sell as package.

All in very good condition but selling as is, no warranty

contact larse at hiwaay.net

Lars Edwards July 2nd 06 07:58 AM

Digital Photo equipment for sale

Terms of payment will need to be Postal Money Order or personal check that
is held until payment is cleared.

Too many scams out there and you wouldn't believe some of them that have
been received since I first posted this.

Shipping cost will be responsibility of buyer based on rate by USPS or UPS.

contact larse at hiwaay.net

irwell July 2nd 06 05:40 PM

Digital Photo equipment for sale

On Sun, 2 Jul 2006 01:58:25 -0500, "Lars Edwards"
wrote:

Too many scams out there and you wouldn't believe some of them that have
been received since I first posted this.

How many have been wanting you to send to someone in Africa?
I have had my Z15 on Amazon.com for about a month, have had
four enquiries all using a Yahoo email address, to send it to a
friends son, to a pastor, to a pastors son etc., all in Africa.
They will pay straight away, no enquiry as to the condition
of the equipment, which indicates a scam is involved.