PhotoBanter.com

-   Large Format Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=28)
-   -   WTB Deardorff 8x10 to 5x7 reducing back (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=59205)

Greg Landrum March 22nd 06 05:07 AM

WTB Deardorff 8x10 to 5x7 reducing back

I am looking for an original Deardorff reducing back.

I am looking for one in good condition with all pins attached and not
pushed in.

I do not want the sliding back with splitter version.

Preferably I am seeking the plain jane version that does not have a
revolving back. Depending on how long the search takes I could possibly
be interested in a revolving back version.

Thanks Greg

babelfish March 25th 06 01:00 AM

WTB Deardorff 8x10 to 5x7 reducing back

I've got one complete with sliding inserts for splitting the frame into
halves or quarters. What are they worth?

gman March 25th 06 06:31 AM

WTB Deardorff 8x10 to 5x7 reducing back

Is this the standard back that takes the splitters, or does your back
slide to two different positions and in conjuction with the splitters
gives you two 3.5 x 5 images on one sheet?

Here is a link to a regular spring back that just sold on ebay last week
that looks to be in excellent condition.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Deardorff-5x7-Re...QQcmdZViewItem

Thanks Greg