PhotoBanter.com

-   General Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   FS: Speedotron Blackline pack, heads and reflrectors for sale - $900OBO (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=107064)

UseNet NewsReader July 1st 09 02:39 PM

FS: Speedotron Blackline pack, heads and reflrectors for sale - $900OBO

Speedotron pack and heads for sale! - $900 (Raleigh)
Reply to: [Errors when replying to
Date: 2009-07-01, 8:59AM EDT

Professional Flash gear for sale

After years of excellent service, I am selling my Speedotron Blackline
studio flash equipment. It still works as good as it did when I bought
it. I have kept the capacitors formed all along, and the unit still puts
out 2400 watt-seconds of power.

Reason for replacement - going to a lighter-weight Dynalite system for
location work.

1 - Speedotron Blackline 2401A power pack (round corners, no dial-down
power controls - 60-70 trigger volts) - sells on e-bay for between $300
to $500
2 - Speedotron Blackline 102 fan-cooled flash heads with tube covers and
threaded connectors (won't accidentally pull the plug from the pack -
very safe). I have two spare threaded connectors you can retrofit to
your Speedotron heads. Sells on e-bay for between $150 to $200 each

5 - Speedotron 11" reflectors
1 - Speedotron 11" barndoor
1 - Speedotron 11" mylar diffuser

4 - Speedotron 7" reflectors
1 - Speedotron 7" barndoor
1 - Speedotron 7" mylar diffuser
1 - Speedotron 7" snoot

1 - spare MW8QV flash tube - sells for $100
1 - spare Sylvania 250Q/CL/DC ESS modeling light - sells for $30

1 - Chimera speed ring for Speedotron - sells for $50.

I would like to sell all the gear together for $900 or best offer. The
pack sells for as much as $500 on e-bay, and the heads go for $200 each.
Pack and heads and most all light modifiers are in near-mint condition.
A few of the reflectors are a little dinged up - I bought them used. The
reflectors, barndoors, mylar diffusers and the snoot are worth $300 if
you had to purchase them separately.

Cash or pay-pal only - no checks. Pick up in person in Raleigh or I will
deliver free within 30 mile radius of Raleigh. Will only consider
shipping outside of Raleigh after receipt of payment and payment has
cleared my bank.