PhotoBanter.com

-   Medium Format Photography Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   russian camera (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=27243)

Diluted January 30th 05 03:33 PM

russian camera

I just found a Zenith 80 6x6 camera in great condition... does anyone know
anything about this?

What sort of lens connection will this take... someone suggested hasselblad
lenses, as it appears to be a russian copy of a hassy, but they didnt know
that for sure.

Ive googled for "Zenith 80" and found the manual for it online. does anyone
have any idea where I could find any more information, or where I could
possibly find extra lenses, backs, accessories? I am in the UK

many thanks