PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital ZLR Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   online shop (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=84290)

Jacobsen August 6th 07 09:52 PM

online shop

hello,

I'd like to buy a canon 5d or nikon d200 I don't know yet.....
at any rate, would you suggest a good online shop maybe in USA?

thank you

Paul Heslop August 6th 07 10:49 PM

online shop

Jacobsen wrote:

hello,

I'd like to buy a canon 5d or nikon d200 I don't know yet.....
at any rate, would you suggest a good online shop maybe in USA?

thank you

Hi jacobsen. For a broader outlook and replies try

rec.photo.digital

They have many more users

--
Paul (We won't die of devotion)
Stop and Look

Jacobsen August 7th 07 05:16 AM

online shop

Hi jacobsen. For a broader outlook and replies try

rec.photo.digital

thanks
bye/

David J Taylor[_4_] August 7th 07 07:58 AM

online shop

Jacobsen wrote:
hello,

I'd like to buy a canon 5d or nikon d200 I don't know yet.....
at any rate, would you suggest a good online shop maybe in USA?

thank you

Jacobsen,

This group does not deal with DSLR cameras. The correct group is:

rec.photo.digital.slr-systems

Note that some shops in the USA offer very low prices - too low! Check
these shops carefully before making any purchase.

Cheers,
David

measekite August 10th 07 06:02 PM

online shop

That is a hard choice. I like Nikon lenses and the D200 is great but I
would also consider the D80 and spend the savings on an extra lens. But
the Canon 5D is a full frame camera that should allow printing of larger
photos. The D200 does have a built-in flash that is very convenient for
fill flash in shaded areas out of doors.

Canon did not realize that pros (the 5D market) may not want to lug
around a heavy flash and keep it mounted most of time so they can be
ready for shaded areas.