PhotoBanter.com

-   -   BRIDES LOVE THE 20D !!! (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=15970)

Annika1980 October 18th 04 02:08 PM

BRIDES LOVE THE 20D !!!

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35199351

ed October 18th 04 02:51 PM

"Annika1980" wrote in message
http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35199351

F8 with all that DOF?

Alan Browne October 18th 04 03:29 PM

Annika1980 wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35199351

Birdies should love less exposure and a little more fill flash.

Alan Browne October 18th 04 03:29 PM

BG250 October 18th 04 04:57 PM

Nice composition. I would have popped an off camera flash from your right
side to fill in the shadows. The image is a bit to edgy looking (over
sharpened)

BTW, Your over the edge shot is incredible. It could sell if framed and sold
in a gallery. It has a very artsy feel.

bg

Annika1980 October 18th 04 05:36 PM

From: "BG250"

Nice composition. I would have popped an off camera flash from your right
side to fill in the shadows.

Had I been the photographer, I'd have used a reflector. I was just shooting
through the witnesses as I passed by.

Jer October 19th 04 01:49 AM

Annika1980 wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/35199351

It looks like the "where's the ring?" question was just asked, and the
bride and groom are like "huh? whut ring?"

I noticed shoes aren't terribly popular either. My kind of place. :)

--
jer email reply - I am not a 'ten'