PhotoBanter.com

-   Darkroom Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=26)
-   -   Still trying to give away darkroom sink. (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=36492)

Leonard Evens September 21st 03 12:16 AM

Still trying to give away darkroom sink.

I have a fiberglass darkroom sink. It has no independent plumbing but
is designed to sit in a laundry tub or perhaps even a bathtub. I used
it for years in my darkroom, but I'm selling my house and going digital.
I will give it to anyone who will come to pick it up before Nov. 1.
I live in Evanston, IL very close to Northwestern University, at least
until Nov. 1. If no one claims it, it will go out with the rest of the
junk in my house.
--
Leonard Evens 847-869-8537