PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Sale or Trade (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=16496)

starlord October 23rd 04 03:39 AM

Sale or Trade

I have a Vivitar 75 to 205 micro Zoom Telephoto lens with a Canon mount. I
would like to either sell it, or trade it for a good Topcor lens for my
Topcon Super D .

I have no case for it, but it's in EX shape ( still has the paper passed
sticker ).

--

"And for the second time in four million years, the monolith awoke."
Arthur C.Clarke 2062:odyssey three

SIAR
http://starlords.netfirms.com
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.netfirms.com/

---

me October 23rd 04 09:13 PM

"starlord" wrote in message
I have a Vivitar 75 to 205 micro Zoom Telephoto lens with a Canon mount. I
would like to either sell it, or trade it for a good Topcor lens for my
Topcon Super D .

I have no case for it, but it's in EX shape ( still has the paper passed
sticker ).

--

"And for the second time in four million years, the monolith awoke."
Arthur C.Clarke 2062:odyssey three

SIAR
http://starlords.netfirms.com
Telescope Buyers FAQ
http://home.inreach.com/starlord
Bishop's Car Fund
http://www.bishopcarfund.netfirms.com/

---

OT You're in the wrong NG. Try one of the following:
rec.photo.marketplace.35mm
rec.photo.marketplace.large-format
rec.photo.marketplace.medium-format
rec.photo.marketplace.digital