PhotoBanter.com

-   Digital SLR Cameras (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=21)
-   -   $2325 for $1800 Nikon D300 (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=89259)

Wolfgang Schmittenhammer November 22nd 07 09:24 PM

$2325 for $1800 Nikon D300

Well, the people with too much money are out in full force with the new
Nikon D300
http://cgi.ebay.com/Nikon-D300-Digit...1 60183130693

Wolfgang Schmittenhammer November 22nd 07 09:32 PM

$2325 for $1800 Nikon D300

Wolfgang Schmittenhammer wrote:
Well, the people with too much money are out in full force with the new
Nikon D300
http://cgi.ebay.com/Nikon-D300-Digit...1 60183130693

OOOOOOOps, I missed something, maybe this is a good deal, it does come
'BUNDLED' with a lens cleaning kit.

Frank Arthur November 22nd 07 10:55 PM

$2325 for $1800 Nikon D300

"Wolfgang Schmittenhammer" wrote in message
Well, the people with too much money are out in full force with the
new Nikon D300
http://cgi.ebay.com/Nikon-D300-Digit...1 60183130693

You sound like an old biddy.

Wolfgang Schmittenhammer November 22nd 07 10:58 PM

$2325 for $1800 Nikon D300

Frank Arthur wrote:
"Wolfgang Schmittenhammer" wrote in message
Well, the people with too much money are out in full force with the
new Nikon D300
http://cgi.ebay.com/Nikon-D300-Digit...1 60183130693

You sound like an old biddy.

Yep, send this old biddy all your extra cash you don't need.

RichA November 23rd 07 03:22 PM

$2325 for $1800 Nikon D300

On Nov 22, 4:24 pm, Wolfgang Schmittenhammer
wrote:
Well, the people with too much money are out in full force with the new
Nikon D300http://cgi.ebay.com/Nikon-D300-Digital-SLR-Camera-Body-Kit-D-300-NEW-...

Also note the "buy it now" deal for the same camera plus the 18-135mm
lens for $2399.95. The buyer is a F----- IDIOT!