PhotoBanter.com

-   APS Photographic Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Finally got FujiFilm AS-1 scanner to work with Windows XP (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=10826)

Chieh Cheng August 24th 04 11:22 PM

Finally got FujiFilm AS-1 scanner to work with Windows XP

Is anyone still using the FujiFilm Image-Scanner AS-1 Filmscan-it
scanner?
The original driver CD would not let me install it on anything other
than Windows 9X. So the scanner has been sitting in my closet for the
past year or so. I finally figured out how to get it to work with
Windows XP. FujiFilm UK has a driver that does not have that
limitation. I documented the process here if anyone can use the
information:
http://www.CameraHacker.com/FujiFilm/AS-1.html

Chieh