PhotoBanter.com

-   General Equipment For Sale (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=24)
-   -   WANTED: Canon Rangefinder Part (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=30041)

Mark & Jen October 5th 03 11:36 PM

WANTED: Canon Rangefinder Part

Hi there,

I am looking for one part in particular to fit my Canon VT Deluxe. I am
missing the metal eyepiece ring and the glass inside that sits in front of
the adjustable eyepiece. This piece is threaded and unscrews easily (too
easily in my case) from the rear of the eyepiece on the back of the top deck
of the camera.

If anyone knows where I could locate a spare, or a parts camera to
cannibalize, I would greatly appreciate it. I believe any of the Canon
Rangefinders around the same model Canon V, VT, VT Deluxe and perhaps even
the older ones should have this same eyepiece.

Thanks again,
Mark