PhotoBanter.com

-   Large Format Photography Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Sinar to Technika lens board adapter. (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=2944)

Peter De Smidt May 26th 04 02:10 AM

Sinar to Technika lens board adapter.

I'd like to make an adapter that would let me use my Linhof Techika
boards on my Sinar P. Has anyone made something similar? I'm most
concerned with how the technica boards should be held on the Sinar
board. Any suggestions?

-Peter

PS Yes, I'm aware that there are adapter boards out there, but they're
very expensive. If I can get one inexpensively, I'll do so, but I'd like
to get shooting. If possible I want to avoid buying a bunch of Sinar
boards that I won't end up using once I make/buy a Technika adapter.

Bob Salomon May 26th 04 09:35 AM

Sinar to Technika lens board adapter.

In article ,
Peter De Smidt pdesmidt*no*spam*@tds.*net* wrote:

I'd like to make an adapter that would let me use my Linhof Techika
boards on my Sinar P. Has anyone made something similar? I'm most
concerned with how the technica boards should be held on the Sinar
board. Any suggestions?

-Peter

PS Yes, I'm aware that there are adapter boards out there, but they're
very expensive. If I can get one inexpensively, I'll do so, but I'd like
to get shooting. If possible I want to avoid buying a bunch of Sinar
boards that I won't end up using once I make/buy a Technika adapter.

Sinar makes one should be lots of used ones available. Do you want one
for Technika flat or recessed boards?

--
To reply no_ HPMarketing Corp.

Peter De Smidt May 26th 04 12:52 PM

Bob Salomon wrote:
In article ,
Peter De Smidt pdesmidt*no*spam*@tds.*net* wrote:

I'd like to make an adapter that would let me use my Linhof Techika
boards on my Sinar P. Has anyone made something similar? I'm most
concerned with how the technica boards should be held on the Sinar
board. Any suggestions?

-Peter

PS Yes, I'm aware that there are adapter boards out there, but they're
very expensive. If I can get one inexpensively, I'll do so, but I'd like
to get shooting. If possible I want to avoid buying a bunch of Sinar
boards that I won't end up using once I make/buy a Technika adapter.

Sinar makes one should be lots of used ones available. Do you want one
for Technika flat or recessed boards?

Hi Bob,

I'd like one for Technika flat boards.

-Peter

Bart May 28th 04 10:08 PM

Sinar to Technika lens board adapter.

Peter,

Are you still looking for a Sinar to Linhof Technika-adaptionplate. I
want to sell mine. I can send some pictures if you want.

Greatings,

Bart