PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   Cathy Covington, University of Georgia student (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=23037)

Greta December 17th 04 06:54 PM

Cathy Covington, University of Georgia student

Cathy Covington, University of Georgia student is a nympho. She has
slept with almost every male on the campus. She's done oral sex, anal
sex, and acts of extreme fetish with men of all ages, races, and
social status levels. Cathy is the daughter of Michael Covington. Her
home town is Athens, Georgia. Her full name is Catherine Anne
Covington.

Udie Lafing December 17th 04 09:59 PM

In article ,
(Greta) wrote:

Cathy

As an attorney "troll", you should know what slander means, you
should also be aware authorities can figure out who you really are.

I would keep my mouth shut if I was you. "Greta"

Crossposting simpleton.
--
?
?

[email protected] December 17th 04 11:17 PM

troll = plonk

Please do not feed.

[email protected] December 17th 04 11:17 PM

troll = plonk

Please do not feed.

Raoul December 18th 04 02:15 PM

In article , Greta
wrote:

XXXXXXX XXXX, University of Georgia student is a nympho.

And this is related to this group, why?

If you have a bitch with someone whom I am assuming is related to the
person mentioned, take it up with the source and don't pull in anyone
else.

Asshat.

raoul

Jeremy December 18th 04 07:07 PM

"Tom Phillips" wrote in message
I don't know why _anyone_ is even responding to this spam..

Raoul wrote:

In article , Greta
wrote:

XXXXXXX XXXX, University of Georgia student is a nympho.

And this is related to this group, why?

It appears that the troll is trying to create a sense of fear in his
victim--as if to say "I know where to find your daughter . . ."

Pretty juvenile, if you ask me. He had better hope that no one ever
discovers who HE is and where HIS daughter attends school . . .