PhotoBanter.com

-   -   RGPM VOTE RESULTS (Uncensored) (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=1336)

Roland Dörig July 2nd 04 05:35 PM

RGPM VOTE RESULTS (Uncensored)

"Lionel" schrieb im Newsbeitrag
On Mon, 21 Jun 2004 10:24:43 -0700, in ,
Brian Mailman said:

Lionel wrote:

Kibo informs me that "Kimberlee"
stated that:

rec.gambling?
What does this have to do with this group?
~Kimberlee

Our cowardly troll has demunged the results of that CFV (call for

votes)
in the hopes that people will be scared that if they vote on a proposal
for a moderated version of RPD, he'll spread their email addresses all
over the place,

Just as you did by reposting them. Perhaps you need to quit while
you're behind?

Mr Anonymous Troll had already posted it to a bunch of newsgroups. How
could my quoting it make it any worse?

Maybe you should consider Rick's advice:
---------
I'd be most interested in hearing from any thoughts on how we can
possibly deal with the situation.

Three words. Ignore the posts.

Rick
---------