PhotoBanter.com

-   -   Who took the bjork pregnant portrait? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=67275)

[email protected] July 12th 06 06:16 AM

Who took the bjork pregnant portrait?

There's a famous pro photographer who took a portrait of a nude,
pregnant bjork holding her tummy and wearing HUGE bighorns on her head.
Quite a good portrait. I tried to google for the pic but can't find it.
Anyone knows who took it?

William Graham July 12th 06 06:45 AM

Who took the bjork pregnant portrait?

wrote in message
s.com...

There's a famous pro photographer who took a portrait of a nude,
pregnant bjork holding her tummy and wearing HUGE bighorns on her head.
Quite a good portrait. I tried to google for the pic but can't find it.
Anyone knows who took it?

What's a bjork?

OhNo July 12th 06 07:00 AM

Who took the bjork pregnant portrait?

"William Graham" wrote in message
. ..

wrote in message
s.com...

There's a famous pro photographer who took a portrait of a nude,
pregnant bjork holding her tummy and wearing HUGE bighorns on her head.
Quite a good portrait. I tried to google for the pic but can't find it.
Anyone knows who took it?

What's a bjork?

I think its slang for British female news readers..........they all seem to
be pregnant at the moment.

[email protected] July 12th 06 07:44 AM

Who took the bjork pregnant portrait?

William Graham wrote:

wrote in message
s.com...

There's a famous pro photographer who took a portrait of a nude,
pregnant bjork holding her tummy and wearing HUGE bighorns on her head.
Quite a good portrait. I tried to google for the pic but can't find it.
Anyone knows who took it?

What's a bjork?

It's a creature between a cow and a goat.

Shevek July 12th 06 07:51 AM

Who took the bjork pregnant portrait?

escribió:
William Graham wrote:

wrote in message
s.com...

There's a famous pro photographer who took a portrait of a nude,
pregnant bjork holding her tummy and wearing HUGE bighorns on her head.
Quite a good portrait. I tried to google for the pic but can't find it.
Anyone knows who took it?

What's a bjork?

It's a creature between a cow and a goat.

Nope. It's a mixture of woman and swan.

http://www.lubbockonline.com/images/032601/bjork.jpg

--
Shevek

[email protected] July 12th 06 11:56 AM

wrote:
There's a famous pro photographer who took a portrait of a nude,
pregnant bjork holding her tummy and wearing HUGE bighorns on her head.
Quite a good portrait. I tried to google for the pic but can't find it.
Anyone knows who took it?

I think your memory is taking you places... me thinks *t'wasn't* nude.

This perhaps? (from a deeper Google search than you obviously did..)

http://www.hqcelebsite.com/bjork/French_Box-Bjork01.jpg

Doesn't help to identify the photog, but maybe it's a start. Note that
the website sounds like a paysite, so I wouldn't backtrack that URL
without a bit of protection..

And to continue the offtopicness... if you have a *serious* stereo
system and want to show off its bass response, get a hold of Bjork's
"Big Time Sensuality" track and wind it right up. Just love that
track's intro.. (Yes, I'm a bit of a Bjork fan.. she's seriously off
the planet and I like that in a girl!)

[email protected] July 12th 06 05:01 PM

[...]

Yes. I love that picture. It's amazing. I don't know why I remembered
it as nude. Perhaps because the picture itself seems quite feminine and
sensual. Amazing picture, pregnant tummy, how she's holding it, pretty
face and captivating gaze, bighorns. The curtain behind her both set a
simple, comforting, bed-like background that doesn't distract yet
provide vertical lines that give even more beauty to her curves. And
that light. Amazing.

Annika1980 July 12th 06 05:46 PM

wrote:
Yes. I love that picture. It's amazing. I don't know why I remembered
it as nude.

I'm sure there are faked nude versions circulating the net in some of
the seedier newsgroups. Perhaps that's the version you saw?

no_name July 12th 06 08:57 PM

wrote:

There's a famous pro photographer who took a portrait of a nude,
pregnant bjork holding her tummy and wearing HUGE bighorns on her head.
Quite a good portrait. I tried to google for the pic but can't find it.
Anyone knows who took it?

Based just on the description of the image, I'd guess Annie Liebowitz
(or Liebovitz).

And it sounds like maybe the kind of stuff she's been shooting for
Vanity Fair magazine.

[email protected] July 12th 06 09:50 PM

Annika1980 wrote:

wrote:
Yes. I love that picture. It's amazing. I don't know why I remembered
it as nude.

I'm sure there are faked nude versions circulating the net in some of
the seedier newsgroups. Perhaps that's the version you saw?

Hahaha. Perhaps. Though I think I may have just got her mixed up with
Asia Argento.

http://i6.tinypic.com/1zqenn9.jpg
http://i2.tinypic.com/1zqeo47.jpg