PhotoBanter.com

-   35mm Photo Equipment (http://www.photobanter.com/forumdisplay.php?f=6)
-   -   SB-28 (normal) on a D70? (http://www.photobanter.com/showthread.php?t=14644)

Dallas September 30th 04 07:17 PM

SB-28 (normal) on a D70?

I believe one would be able to use A mode, but how are the results as
opposed to TTL?

--
DD™
"And that's all I got to say about that" ~ FG

Dallas October 4th 04 06:21 PM

On Sun, 03 Oct 2004 19:10:47 -0400, sally had this to say:

"Dallas" wrote in message
I believe one would be able to use A mode, but how are the results as
opposed to TTL?

--
DD
"And that's all I got to say about that" ~ FG

Pretty amazing to me that a simple equipment info request like this one
goes unanswered while some guy blathers on about his digital images, and
those posts get plenty of replies.

My results with the D70 and SB80DX on auto mode are mixed. You have to
constantly "chimp" to make sure your highlights aren't blown out.

Thanks Sally. SB-28's seem to be going very cheap at the moment so I have
been considering getting one (it will work on my F4s at least!).